Pages

10.04.2012

West Side Market Fest & Parade


This weekend is the Street Fest and Parade to celebrate the 100th year of the West Side Market in Cleveland.

For those of you who haven't been to this incredible place, the West Side Market is Cleveland's oldest publicly owned market. Hundreds of vendors sell produce, meat, dairy, baked goods and so much more.

I love going to the West Side Market for a gyro at Steve's Gyros or to Crepes de Luxe for a sweet or savory crepe. It never fails to make me feel like I'm back in Paris.

Unfortunately, I'll be away for the weekend and will miss the Fest. I'm incredibly disappointed, since it only happens once every hundred years. But I hope all of you who are living in Cleveland go to Ohio City this weekend and enjoy the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment