Pages

1.02.2013

New Year


On a long car ride home from visiting family this holiday season, Matt and I had a chance to discuss our goals for the year. I think 2013 is going to be one of the best years I've experienced so far in my life.

The past year was full of changes. Transition. Feeling unsettled. Now that we're more settled, this year is going to be a year of growth and deepening. Beginning to carry out some of the ideas that, up until this point, have been conceptual. Somehow moving forward and feeling more rooted at the same time.

We each have our own personal goals, but the things that I am most excited about this year are projects on which Matt and I will be collaborating. Look for one of those projects to start soon.

There are some good things that are beginning to unfold-- creatively, professionally, academically, personally. Can't wait to see what 2013 holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment