Pages

10.11.2012

Fantasy Fashion

Fall Fest by alixbohler featuring fat face

Probably because I've lived in the mid-West for so long, Fall and Winter are by far my best clothing seasons.

I love warm weather and sun. Wearing cute shorts and sandals or a sun dress. 

But there is something about cozy Fall clothing that is just perfect. Dresses with legging, cardigans, and boots. A good pair of jeans with a thick sweater. 

Just makes we want to take a walk through the Metro-Parks and hear the crunch of leaves under my feet.

After reading this post about Fantasy Fashion, the girl cousins in my family and I were inspired to start out own Fantasy Fashion League! (By the way, I LOVE Rebekka Seale's blog, Dear Friend. So beautiful. She just has a way with words and always inspires me).

Our first theme was "Fall Fest," which is perfect for this time of year in Cleveland! 


FFL Challenges can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment