Pages

10.19.2012

10/19 Currently in Cleveland

Meet me at the Market card can be found here.


This is the first installment of what I'm calling "Currently in Cleveland." Each week, I'm planning to share links from around the web that relate to life in Cleveland. Just a few things that I've discovered recently or am currently loving. Hope you enjoy!


I'm loving this etsy shop, with beautiful hand-printed linen! Wish I owned this table runner. Gorgeous, isn't it?


And I also absolutely love these cards by Cleveland-based stationary company, Undergroundcards. You have to live in Cleveland to get some of them!


I recently discovered a couple of really cool projects that are revitalizing Cleveland:

This video from the Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative about Pop Up Rockwell. I didn't even know about Pop Up Rockwell, which is part of the Pop Up City Project, when it was going on in April. But I think it's such a neat idea!

Another awesome project that is working to transform Cleveland is the Cleveland Design Competition.


And, finally, because it will be Winter here so soon and cold weather makes we want to cook soup, here are a couple of recipes I've been wanting to try!

This recipe for slow cooked sweet potato chili. Yum!

And this one (which looks so simple!) for bean with bacon soup.


Happy Friday, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment