Pages

10.26.2012

10/26 Currently in Cleveland

This spooky print can be found and purchased here.

When I was growing up in Cleveland, I remember that Halloween was usually cold. By the time it was late enough to trick-or-treat in the evening, I needed a coat, which ruins the effect of most Halloween costumes. But I still love this time of year! I love dressing up and I think Halloween is such a fun holiday, for that reason.

Here are a few Halloween-themed links so that you can begin your Halloween preparations, if you haven't already!


Halloween decor.

I love the Etsy shop, Once Tattered, which is based in Cleveland! They sell beautiful and quirky prints on vintage book pages. I especially love this print, these coasters, and, with Halloween coming up, this print!

These Halloween spider lanterns at The Sweetest Occasion are simple and would be quick to make!


For your costume.

DIY Masquerade Mask from Sprinkles in Springs. Wouldn't it be a fun addition to a costume?

I stumbled across this Morton salt girl costume and I think it's so adorable that I have to share!


All things pumpkin.

I'd like to try to make this pumpkin from chicken wire and twine from Craftberry Bush.

Here is a tutorial for pumpkin carving with a lino cutter from From China Village.

If I was hosting a Halloween party, I would definitely make these glittery pumpkin candle holders from Twig and Thistle.



For Halloween, Matt and I are planning on a low-key evening of dressing up and handing out treats.

How are you celebrating Halloween this year?

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool ideas--fun to see the Cleveland links. My favorite link is the Morton Salt girl--too cute!

    ReplyDelete